Learn the Psychological Illusion Model with Jorgen Rasmussen in Australia
Jørgen Rasmussen is the Creator Of The Psychological Illusion Model and author of Provocative Hypnosis and Provocative Suggestions. He has been practicing change work for over 25 years and is an international trainer and speaker and has earned the endorsement of many reputable leaders in the field.
Jørgen has worked professionally as an ‘agent of change’ for over twenty years, eight of those running an “impossibles practice”, seeing clients who hadn’t succeeded with ‘traditional approaches’ on a “NO CHANGE NO PAY” basis! His work combines meditation, NLP (certified trainer), hypnosis and both western and eastern approaches to psychology. He is the author of the books “Provocative Hypnosis” and “Provocative Suggestions” which have been hugely well received by other leading peers. In fact, John Grinder (co-creator of NLP) says of his work… “this is the stuff of genius”! Jørgen also worked for sixteen years as a reality based self defence instructor.
My partner James and I are excited to be hosting Jorgen here in Australia so that you can benefit directly from his decades of experience as someone who is masterful in their approach to change work.
There are two options for you to access Jorgen while he is here.
Attend The Workshop and The Retreat.
Rave reviews for Jorgen
““Excellent 3 days. Packed full of powerful demos & Mindblowing Insights. Can’t wait to get back to work & Share this with clients”
– Jayne Newman, Therapist
““This has been a game changer for what I will use with clients but also for me personally. Very useful as an experience on top of the intellectual learning.”
– Chris Calloway, Cognitive Hypnotherapist
“Right then – the way I work will never be the same again. I’m freed up to help change happen by doing less!”
– Christine Black, Cognitive Hypnotherapist
The Psychological Illusion Model
Learn how to ‘De-Hypnotise’ your clients and help them more effectively with issues such as anxiety, depression chronic pain and trauma by helping them see through the psychological illusion it is based upon.
- Learn to go back to the first principles of change and simplify your change work
- Discover how understanding the psychological illusion model can make change work more effective
- Find out how the mindsets of some therapists can hinder their effectiveness and how to overcome these challenges
Drawing on over 25 years of therapeutic practice, Jørgen Rasmussen shares his approach to therapeutic change and his experiences working with difficult or ‘impossible’ clients. This has resulted in him simplifying his approach and going back to the first principles of change. This has led him to develop what he terms the ‘psychological illusion model’ of change work. He also shares his discovery about how many therapists can become more effective by getting out of their own way.
Jørgen believes that almost all psychological suffering is the result of people falling for some simple psychological illusions and misunderstandings.
“This is my conclusion after twenty years of full time practice, eight of them running an ‘impossibles practice’ where I would work with people who had not succeeded in various form of therapy, and did so with a no change no pay policy.”
Imagine walking in the desert, suddenly you see a snake in front of you. Immediately, your heart begins to pound, your palms get sweaty, the mouth gets dry, and you have catastrophic thinking about being bitten. Imagine that you able to stop and take a closer look….and when you do so , you realise that there is no snake….its JUST A ROPE.
The moment you see that the snake is a rope its game over, you have seen through a psychological illusion. All the physiological responses subside just from seeing through the psychological illusion.
Jørgen believes what people call mental illness such as depression anxiety, phobias, compulsions, PTSD and trauma etc. are mostly just variations of seeing a snake where there really is just a rope.
The psychological illusion model of hypnosis and change work is an elegant and systematic way of using thought experiments, hypnotic phenomena, games and stories to help people penetrate the illusions that are behind their unnecessary suffering.
The model has been developed through twenty years of client work plus intense explorations of various schools of hypnosis, classic and new code NLP, rational emotive behaviour therapy, developmental psychology, the three principles and both progressive and direct paths of meditation.
Jørgen is convinced that:
“Working in this way is the easiest, fastest and most generative way I have found to work with most clients most of the time”.
Jorgen also believes that people attending any workshop should become co-creators of the workshop. In other words, it is skill as a trainer, that allows him to expose you to this material flexibly so that you get the information and skills YOU specifically need to understand and develop the artistry of this model.
So… put any thoughts of rigidly sticking to a powerpoint… out of your mind!!! Phew!!!
However, the event will include the following:
Thought experiments, hypnotic phenomena, games and stories to help people penetrate the illusions that are behind their unnecessary suffering.
One of Jorgen’s favourite ways to teach is through live demo’s of the principles that he is talking about! There will be plenty of watching this way of working live and seeing how he works with real difficulties and challenges. This also means Jorgen needs real people with real problems so you have the opportunity to bring your own problems and challenges along and experience transformation. All you need to do is volunteer for the demos.
Some more of what to expect from the course:
- The ‘Black Box’ Brain
- Finding The ‘When’
- Troubleshooting The ‘When’ & Further Tips
- Pointing Towards ‘Thinking’
- Levels Of Intervention & ‘Resistant’ Clients
- Hypnotic Experiments For Insight
- The ‘Burning Alive’ Experiment
- ‘Burning Alive’ Origins & Rethinking Anxiety
- What Do Feelings Tell You?
- Waking Up From Thinking
- ‘Feelings’ & ‘Intuitions’ Further Thoughts
- Thoughts As Flavours & Red Flag Thinking
- Getting ‘Surgical’ About The ‘Burning Alive’ Experiment
- ‘Willingness’ To Have The Experience
- The ‘Past’ & The Reconstructive Nature Of Memory
- Playing With Time – Finding The ‘Past’
- Are You Conscious? & The ‘Walk Of Insight’
- Meditations For Thought Recognition
- Looking For The ‘Self’
- Q & A
- Guided Meditations
PLUS... A Residential Modelling Project Retreat
A super rare and extra special opportunity to model Jorgen’s expertise at the NLP Community favourite residential retreat in Inverloch.
If you’ve learned how to model in your NLP Training, Jorgen has very generously given us the privilege of modelling his expertise via live demos and explicit modelling Q & A sessions and we would love for you to join us at this very special location that has previously hosted the likes of Dr Christina Hall and Anthony and Freddy Jacquin and been a special place where life long memories and learnings and friendships are made.
If you haven’t learned to model and are happy to just roll with it and soak up whatever you get, yes you’ll still get some good stuff and yes you’re still welcome to join us.
- 3 days of live demos and modelling
- Volunteer for the demos and experience the change directly with Jorgen
- Stunning Water Views
- Coastal nature walks
- Swimming Pool
- Games Room
- A warm, welcoming community of awesome humans like you
- Learn alongside several agents of change who like Jorgen, also have decades of experience. You will no doubt benefit from the kinds of questions they ask Jorgen and the gold they’re able to elicit from him.
If you have ever been part of a group modelling project, you will probably know that there can be much competing curiosities and directions individuals are drawn to, for this reason the group modelling project will be facilitated by James and myself to allow for a smooth and cohesive project.
Learn from this master with a thriving learning community of awesome humans in this stunning location.
We can’t wait to experience this with you.
DATES & LOCATIONS
THE WORKSHOP – PSYCHOLOGICAL ILLUSION MODEL
October 11 – 13
9am – 5pm
Venue : Melbourne, TBC (most likely Oakleigh or Moorabbin)
THE RETREAT – RESIDENTIAL MODELLING PROJECT
October 18 – 20
Venue : Eyrie by the Inlet, Inverloch
Just The Workshop
Early Bird $1895 (book your spot before December 31st)
Full Fee $2695
The Workshop & The Retreat
- 3 day, live in person Psychological Illusion Model Workshop
- The Retreat – Modelling Project
- 3 nights Double or Queen Room with ensuite or shared bathroom
- Stay an extra night totally FREE (17th Oct)
- A FREE copy of Provocative Suggestions
- Lifetime access to the Online Psychological Illusion Model Course
Early Bird $3995
Full Fee $4995
Couples Rate – $5890 (only $1895 more than the single… your partner basically gets the retreat for FREE)
VIP Package – just 2 available
- The Workshop & The Retreat
- 1 of 2 rooms in private villa with Queen Beds, separate ensuites, kitchen, lounge, TV and balcony
- Fridge stocked with all your requested essential and favourite groceries
- Welcome Hamper
- Stay an extra night totally FREE (17th)
- A FREE signed copy of Provocative Suggestions
- Lifetime Access to the Online Psychological Illusion Model Course
- 1:1 Change work / Mentoring with Jorgen (2 x 2 hour sessions valued at over $1000 AUD)
Early Bird $5995
Full Fee $6995
Couples Rate – $7890 (only $1895 more than the single… your partner basically gets the retreat for FREE)
Payment plan options available – just ask, secure your place with a non refundable deposit today