Odyssey : Trainer & Leadership Training
Join me on a Learning Odyssey like No other.
Entry to this program is by Application Only.
This will be challenging.
Here are the kinds of things you can expect on this journey:
- Training and Learning Design
- Training and presenting “on the fly”
- Engaging, embodied delivery
- Congruent Leadership
- Ecology of training and learning
- Facilitating 2nd and 3rd order change
- Training and Learning Relationships
- Creating the difference that makes the difference
- Magic Moments
- Play and Gamification of Learning
- Cultures that learn
Is this for you?
This is for you if:
- You want to share your expertise in a way that results in meaningful transferance of knowledge and skill
- You want to make a difference in the world via engaging learning experiences, no matter where your expertise lies. (yep, you can create systemic change even if your expertise lies in cupcakes)
- You want to develop your leadership skills
- You want to deliver learning experiences that stay with people for a lifetime
Hi! I'm Amy Bell 👋
NLP Trainer, Coach and Mum to 2 Devon Rex Kitties.
I help people live a life without limits, make a meaningful impact and become exceptional at what they do.
For close to a decade I have been exploring, learning and experimenting with NLP. I’ve trained extensively in both Australia and Europe with some of the worlds most acclaimed NLP Trainers including James Tsakalos, Marvin Oka and Dr Christina Hall while also training in Warm Data under Nora Bateson of the Bateson Institute and Authentic Relating under Ryel Kestano and Rick Smith, all of whom have shaped my approach to training, learning and systemic change.
Early Bird Pricing
Full Fee $11995
Small intimate group. Limited spaces.
Flexible payment plans available.